Page 43 of 252 FirstFirst ... 33343536373839404142434445464748495051525393143 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 430 of 2516

Thread: One word

  1. #421
    CanadianGirl
    Guest CanadianGirl's Avatar

    Post

    bleh

  2. #422
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Tennis elbow ugh!! I know what you mean cause my shoulder does that. I think we call bursitis???
    It is painful!!!

    MORE SHOPPING!
    almost done though!

  3. #423
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Makes me feel OLD sometimes!!!
    BUT I SWEAR I am NOT LOL!!!

  4. #424
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    done!!!
    I am soooooooooooooo done*L

    I have it in my shoulder, too sis, it'll never go away the doc said so that's at least one thing that'll stick with me*lol

  5. #425
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    neither am i*hides walking cane behind my back*LOL

    happy

  6. #426
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    hungry,...time to fix lunch*s

  7. #427
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Me too...gotta get some breakfast!

  8. #428
    CanadianGirl
    Guest CanadianGirl's Avatar

    Post

    confused

  9. #429
    CanadianGirl
    Guest CanadianGirl's Avatar

    Post

    sad

    (I was lost why my brother hung the phone on me this morning, but i know now, my 15 year old explained it to me this afternoon)

  10. #430
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    watcha confused about?

    sleepy

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •